Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update!!!

So here is an update for everyone. Payton is still in the hospital. They have set a date for payton's surgery. It is set for tuesday the 14th of july. The surgery is about 6-8 hours dependig on what they find. They are going to try and do it laproscopicly, but if that doesn't work they will make an incision just below is scar from his liver transplant. The recovery time from this surgery is about a week in the hospital. Then 3 weeks out of the hospital but still in the denver area. We are hoping that they will let us do the 3 weeks down here but only time will tell. Jason is doing awesome up there with him. He is such a great dad. Payton loves the fact that he is up there with him.

So now for my update. I am still pregnant.:( Jason and I have come to face the facts that he is probably not going to make it to the delivery room with me. Which is a very tough subject for both of us., but we have great family and friends that are going to be there with us through all of this. I am having mild contractions dilated to 1 and 60% effaced. But still no baby. I have walked 2 miles every night for the last couple of days. Contractions get stronger but no progress. So now its a waiting game. I will keep ya'll updated.

2 comments:

raedene said...

Hang in there, girl! I really can fly up and trade with Jason if you want me to! Let me know... See you tomorrow.

Britt said...

We are praying for you. What do you need - help? company? chocolate? Let me know!