Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kaisley Mae Bell....


On July 20, we were blessed with a beautiful little girl. She weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 11oz. She was 19in long. She has tons of curly brown hair with red highlights. Hopefully it change to red.:) I went in Monday to be induced because i had lost more weight at my last appointment on Friday. So my doctor said we are getting this show on the road. They gave me a pill to speed up my contractions. Then at 12:18 pm they broke my water. They gave me an epidural which was heaven until she decided she was ready to come out, then the button on the epidural was broken.:) It really wasn't broken but it wasn't working the way I wanted it to. So then she was born at 3:42 pm. 3.5 hrs of labor she rocks.

Jason was able to see the whole thing via web cam. He set it all up. I'm telling you this man is amazing. About an hour before she was born the nurses and everyone came in and said we have a surprise for you and with that this man walks in with a computer and says," I have your husband and son on here." I looked at him like he was crazy. He then flipped open the computer and I heard Payton's voice. I lost it. I was crying so hard I could barely breathe. Then he said that they could see me but I couldn't see them. So Jason was able to see is beautiful daughter Kaisley Mae Bell be born. So after all the horrible events that we have been going through we were able to have a wonderful and memorable delivery

1 comment:

raedene said...

You posted quickly! Cute pic! I need to come by in the next few days...