Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day






Has it really been 4 months since I last posted? WOW, where does all the time go? A lot has happened in 4 months. Lets see, Halloween came and went. Thanksgiving was a blast. We got to meet my brothers son whom he didn't know about. Long story short. It was a beautiful meeting and my brother and his family and all the rest of us are very glad to have him in the family. Now on to Christmas. Santa was very good to us this year. The Boys got new four wheelers and Jason and I got a new toy hauler to carry the boys toys around. he he. We spent New Years with a great friend and her girls. We played games and set off fireworks. Now comes the best news. We had been looking and playing around with the IDEA of getting a bigger house. Well my loving mother aka Our realtor...lol showed us a few. Well... A LOT. After looking at so many and not finding any that we could agree on we decided to give up . Well after a few weeks went by my mom called us and asked us if we were ready to sell our house? What? I said , We haven't found one that we liked. She said she had a couple that she wanted us to look at. The first one we went and saw Jason and I fell in love with it. Well after lots of praying and talking.... Jason and I close March 1st. I am so nervous, sad, happy, scared and every other emotion possible. Jason and I have lived in this house for 10 years. That's a lot of memories, but i can make all new memories in the New house. That pretty much sums up the last 4 months. Hopefully I can keep up with it now. HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

Britt said...

What cute kids!

I'm so excited that you're moving into our neighborhood.

raedene said...

I love your pictures! So cute! It's about time you changed your blog! :)