Kaisley is already 2 months old. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I took her to have her 2 month checked up last week. She weighs 10 lbs and she is 23 in long. She is going to be petite like her mom. Ok ya'll can stop laughing now. It wasn't that funny. She is in the 27th percentile for weight and 65th percent for height. The Doctor said she looks great. She had to get 3 immunization shots. Wow, you forget how hard that is to watch. I think I cried more than she did. When we got home I told the boys that she had to get shots and not to touch her legs because they were sore. You should have seen the look ( or I should say tears ) in their eyes. They love their little sister so much. It's a good thing I'm breast feeding or else I'd never get to hold her.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Kaisley is already 2 months old. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I took her to have her 2 month checked up last week. She weighs 10 lbs and she is 23 in long. She is going to be petite like her mom. Ok ya'll can stop laughing now. It wasn't that funny. She is in the 27th percentile for weight and 65th percent for height. The Doctor said she looks great. She had to get 3 immunization shots. Wow, you forget how hard that is to watch. I think I cried more than she did. When we got home I told the boys that she had to get shots and not to touch her legs because they were sore. You should have seen the look ( or I should say tears ) in their eyes. They love their little sister so much. It's a good thing I'm breast feeding or else I'd never get to hold her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment