Today was the first day of school for the boys. They were so excited. Payton was the first one up. He immediately went in and took a shower. Parker on the other hand wasn't to excited... about getting up early. Kaisley will definitely miss her big brothers.
It's a tradition to have their picture taken in front of this sign.
This is Parker at his desk. He is so happy to be in the big kids hall. That's what I call it he hates that I call it that. He is growing up way to fast. He is hoping that he gets a locker. I can't believe he is in 4th grade. I started to get tears in my eyes when we left and he said, "Don't cry mom, be a big girl." Man this kid is so quick witted. I love him.
This is my little Payton at his desk. He is in 1st grade. He has been counting down the days for weeks. If he could have worn his clothes to bed he would have. He is going to be in school all day.:( I cried. He looked at me and said. With a huge smile on his face, "I get to eat lunch here mom." What are you kidding me? I'm an emotional wreck and all this kid can think about is FOOD. Gotta Love him.



No comments:
Post a Comment